Announcements

We will regularly release small bits of content for you to comment on.

Moderator: Global Moderator

Postby scheidy » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:24 pm

Hey all!

So I am making this thread for announcements. This is where we will provide you guys important info etc. It is going to be locked so we dont actually have conversations going on. Only announcements :)

As everyone can tell and has been able to see we have been under attack by some SPAM bots. As of now I am changing the Forum post rules so each post has to be approved by a mod. This is not permanent, this is just in place for now.

Also I am assigning Moderator access to Streak and Cryolink to help with the forum moderation.

Also in the very near future we will be looking for some new help with Tile sets,Sprites, and possibly coders. We will be reviewing what things we want and how we will look for help. We understand that being a small team is hard and everyone just says add more staff but that is not always the easiest when it comes to legal and formal issues. That being said we will come up with a plan to get more people involved :).

scheidy Offline

Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 22 times

Postby scheidy » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:09 pm

Update 6 september:

Hey guys we are going to try and get this next update out this week. It will include everything that got messed up from last patch and will also have some new features ;)
scheidy Offline

Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 22 times

Postby Pink Kitsune » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:05 pm

Hello everyone! I just thought I'd let everyone know that there is a new forum moderator in yours truly.

My internet access is semi-limited but you can expect a massive reduction in spam on the forums and and mass increase in the number of spam bots banned.
US1 Pink Kitsune ♥Level 22 medic :medic: , at your service!
Guild leader Inspiration-US1
FTO Community Discord Owner https://discord.gg/bpEKKFS
Forum moderator

Pink Kitsune Offline

Has Liked: 6 times
Been Liked: 2 times

Postby Gabe » Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:54 am

Just wanted to let everyone know that I cleaned up the forums tonight. Things are finally starting to slow down with life so Ill be dropping by more.
Gabe Offline

Administrator
Administrator

Has Liked: 12 times
Been Liked: 33 times

Return to Official Content