Undetectable Counterfeit Banknotes,

Please post feedback threads or any issues that you run into with the Editor Release

Moderator: Global Moderator

Postby global4 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:18 am

WELCOME TO COUNTERFEIT MONEY HOUSE!
Email: [email protected]
Please Call/Text/ WhatsApp Me: +237678908094

We are the best and Unique producer of HIGH QUALITY Undetectable
Counterfeit Banknotes, with over a billion of our
products circulating around the world. We supply only original
high-quality counterfeit currency NOTES to all countries worldwide.
We print and sell perfect Grade A counterfeit banknotes of over 52 currencies. Our money is perfectly reproduced with all security features available and I assure you everything is safe and legit,
indistinguishable to the human eye and touch. We are using a method that practically replicates the real thing. All notes that have been approved, and can pass
95 % percent of all tests and can pass all simple tests such as the pen test and UV tests with a 100 % success rate.
High experience in this field. Authentic banknotes each bill with a different serial number ,
holograms.We have the papers (substrate) already engraved, designed front and back of the various currencies of each denomination.
All notes will pass major test like ultra violet light (uv), pen test (iodine test) and many more fake money detection
test in existence.
We send your order in various sizes, packed and hidden.we have our machines ready to print any huge quantity.
N.B. (we dont stock notes, we only print based on command)
Delivery is discreet and guaranteed to any location.
The delivery is by Courier service, it takes 2-5 days to be discreetly delivered depending on your location. Orders
will be packaged with a serial seal to make sure that the banknotes are protected from damage, leakage, loss or
inspection by airport authorities. Very safe and secure for the deliverance of your order.

HOW DO I KNOW THIS IS LEGIT???
This is undoubtedly one of the most important challenge we face each day out there as there are too many scams and people claiming to sell what they have not, thereby causing a major difficulty for legit sellers to sell their products. For proves and evidences that this is legit, you can contact us privately and we shall show you all proves and evidences that this is legit, as well as that the notes actually pass the counterfeit tests (UV machines/pen tests)
We also offer a 100% money back guarantee should if you get your order and you are not satisfied with it, or if you choose to cancel the transaction, you will have your money refunded back to you. It should be however noted that the money back guarantee takes 3 working days for your money to be refunded back to you!

Contact us on
Email: [email protected]
Please Call/Text/ WhatsApp Me: +237678908094
global4 Offline

Has Liked: 0 time
Been Liked: 0 time

Return to Feedback / Bugs